Saturday, September 8, 2018

New Amber Heard Instagram profile

Hello there, Amber's Fans!

Amber Heard Instagram


I decided to redesigned our Amber Heard's fans Instagram profile. I also changed name. The profile is called amber.heard.photos. I invite you to follow this account if you have not already. The previous version of the account did not please me, it was too chaotic and not very pleasant to look at. The current version focuses on beautiful photography in a black and white color palette. Is much more inspiring and artistic than the previous one, and I like it much more, and you? Photos depicting Amber Heard are selected in such a way that the whole is coherent and very aesthetic. I hope, you will enjoy while scrolling feed. I am very satisfied with the final effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!